BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well, crap.

I forgot again.... oops... not that I would've had time to post yesterday but still. Sorry. :(
So, this morning has been extremely frustrating. I was over at my friend's house because I had slept over so I didn't come home until like noon-ish and I realized I had to take these transcripts to the post office because I forgot to send them out to two of the universities I need to apply for and they need to get there by Monday. So anyway. I went to the post office, and it had closed at 11:30. So I went to a different one, and it had closed at noon. So then I went to the UPS store, and they said it would cost $30 per letter and I didn't really want to pay that much so I went to another post office which is like half an hour away and I paid $18 for each one. So I've basically been driving around all day... But yeah, if they don't get there by Monday I'm going to be a little perturbed.
Which brings me to all the other crap I have to do this weekend: clean my room and the bathroom, tons of homework and studying, practice for Districts for drama, and finish 4 college apps, including 2 essays and another mini-essay. That's not even mentioning that I haven't started on science fair or social studies fair. GEHRAHRW. Can I go to college yet??

0 comments: