BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Old Ice Tea

I feel like stale Ice Tea. I am coming here and posting a day late and it's lkike yesterday everyone is like Oh where is her post and I am just like eh no not today. But now this stale old ice tea has nothing to do and decides to post and y'all will take me because you love ice tea but it just won't be the same ya know. It just can't be. This concept doesn't entirely come from the fact that I am drinking Ice tea....but it may be a factor.

So I am participating in NaNoWriMo as y'all know and I decided that in my post today I would put a story expert.

I don’t often work on Saturdays unless I really need the extra cash. For this reason Saturday is Ben’s day and Saturday night is normally date night. By date night I mean my date with a bowl of popcorn and a realistic fiction novel that has enough romance in it to fill a canoe but not to fill the titanic so it isn’t considered a romance novel and despite saying REAL right in it’s genre title with out non, not or the like in front of it, just seems too good too actually exist.

Sometimes as a kid I would intentionally hurt myself because I was too much of a Mary Sue, meaning I was too perfect, people liking me, me being the one everyone wanted to be and be with. As insane as it sounds an extra little cut on my forehead made me feel different and so therefore I just kinda got hurt. I am not suicidal or anything. I don’t cut myself or go all emo kid but a little kid with a broken finger is imperfect, a bit weird and totally interesting. In an attempt to be interesting without getting hurt I found other activities to do in the city.



So write in the comments, loved it hated it, didn't understand it well DUH it aint in context. But tell me what you think YOUR OPINION MATTERS!

So now I need to uo my word count majorly so got to goes! Byezies! (haha weird made up jankness)~Megan Lovegood

0 comments: