BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Gene Kelly is epic.

And if you don't know who Gene Kelly is, shame on you.

So, I didn't go to Deathly Hallows last night, but I did something almost as exciting- I drank apple cider out of a Butterbeer mug! Woo! hahaha.....
Um, I don't have much to say. I'm loving Taylor Swift's new album.... can't wait until Thanksgiving break.... can't wait to go hang out with Megan (hopefully!). POSEIDON'S FURY, BABY!
Hayley G. Hoover is pretty awesome. I recently learned who she was and she's pretty hilarious, I have to say. ;)
You guys should look up Pitagora Suichi. It's like this little series where they have a bunch of Rube Goldberg machines. Very entertaining stuff.
Speaking of entertainment, I get to do my own clown party tomorrow for the first time! Woooo!
I'm sorry this is so short. I can't think of much else to say. This is the most random post ever.

Well..... bye! See you next Friday!
Oh, that's a question for you guys- Do you go "Black Friday" shopping? I've never done it before, and I don't plan on it any time soon.... too crazy.
That's all, folks!
-Nicole

2 comments:

MEGAN said...

clown party....?

Erika said...

I LOVE HAYLEY G HOOVER!! Grace was the one who first told me about her. :) And I also love TSwift's new album, as I think you know. Oh yeah! I also love you!