BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Okay, when I remember I WILL be posting from now on and I hope some of you guys will too.


How has everyone's break been so far? Mine's been okay. The norm. My cousins came up last Tuesday and left today and I'd spent most of my days with them hanging out, eating, and playing games like tripoly and mexican train dominos. I got the Deathly Hallows Wii game for christmas and is thinking about spending all day today playing it. The only problem with that plan is I have a really stupid book to read for school. It's called The House Of The Seven Gables. It's not the stupidest book I've ever had to read but its also not the fastest paced. If the story would pick up a little it would actually be good but the day to day driftingness of it makes it really annoying to read. I'm about halfway done and so far its about this really old women named Hepzibah who lives by herself in a really huge mansion and she opens up a penny store because she needs money. Then her teenage cousin Phoebe comes to stay and then a ghost shows up for breakfast. The ghost is a guy who used to live in the house and Hepsibah is kinda in love with this ghost but the ghost doesn't care. See it sounds interesting but the way its written is just horrible.

THE HARRY POTTER FILM WIZARDRY BOOK IS SO AMAZING! IT IS THE AWESOMEST POTTER BOOK (BESIDES YOU KNOW THE BOOKS) THAT I HAVE EVER READ! That is all.

When do you all have to go back to school? I don't have to go until the second week on January (thank the lord) but I know I used to have to go back the Monday after New Years.

Guys we need ideas for weekly things so that we all do post here so think of some and put them in your posts. I'm saying this because I have no ideas and you guys are pretty creative.

Thats it for me I love you guys and I think that next week I'll have just come back from seeing The HP Exhibit in Seattle so woot!


>

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I got the DH wii game too :) It's fun.