BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

99 Days til LeakyCon 2011. I think we need to talk

So we established to get the vlog back up and runnign....is the site dead? plain and simple, are we dead, babes? If it isn't we need to re-establish days. I'm sticking with Monday ANYONE who wants to do the blog just give me a day that you want to post and I'll give you the password which due to security blogger made me change AGAIN! So if you want to post TELL ME and I will give you the password but you need to TELL me. My life is good and I'm going to go make a vlog now. Love you all immensely. I'll do a REAL post if we start doing these regularly again. ~Megan

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll do Fridays again if people still want to do it.... if we want to establish it again.

Grace said...

I have Fridays though, it seems. We could alternate if you'd like?

Katie said...

I like Wednesdays still. pleaseandthankyou. :D

Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT I'M NOT A BLOGGER! However, if you can't get anyone else to blog I would be happy to take a day. Any day works for me.

~RiddikulusRaven Malfoy who fucking runs on RavenTime bitches.

Erika said...

I wouldn't mind being a blogger if you need one, for whatever day...and if not, I'll just be a reader. (sun)

Unknown said...

I'm taking Tuesday unless that is a problem.