BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

29 Days til LeakyCon

29 Days guys 29 days. This is my first monday of summer and damn it i am going to post opn muggleteen. I will actually live up to this I will...i think. Right now I am recording the opera The Warl;ock's Hairy Heart for Lena Gabrielle Weinstien www.lenagabrielle.com and I am getting ready for The Final Battle and mostportantly to see all of you....cause ya know if I dont prepare my brain is gonna explode from happiness when I finally get there. AHHHHHH SO EXCITED GUYS SOOOOOOO excited! My life is good. I miss you people like crazy. I am re-reading Hunger Games because I want to and because I am obsessed with Freedom in Panem by Alex Carpenter. I finally got a facebook which you all know but...eh whatever, and I miss the DA Revival so mch I can't stand it. I'm going to start getting on Skype soon because I MISS Y'ALL AND NEED TO TALK TO YOU! Alright that's all for now. I love you guys ~Megan

0 comments: