BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

So I'm late again. Um.

GAHH! SERIOUSLY! I swear, I was even online last night, bored. And I was reading old Muggleteen posts thinking, "I wish it was my day, I'm bored." It was my day. I'm an idiot. Ok, I PROMISE next week I will be on time. :) Hey you guys should give me a punishment like they do on fiveawesomegirls. That sounds fun.
So, all lateness aside, I also realized that I haven't really been replying to posts from earlier in the week... oops. I'm still getting the hang of this I guess. (I'm pretty sure no one asked a question this week, so moving on.)
Well. Lately a big frustration of mine has been.... NANOWRIMO! Yeah, I know, I'm not even doing it. But that's why it's been so annoying. I feel like you guys are all in this little club and I'm just watching from the outside. Now, don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool that you're all doing it, and I'm jealous. So don't feel guilty.
Since nobody else asked a question and since I'm pretty sure all of the rest of you are doing NaNoWriMo (except Sam but she never posts anyway), then I want to ask- What's your book about? I'm curious. :)
I wanted to tell you guys my new idea. Tell me if you think it's stupid or good. Be honest. (I put this in a video too but I don't think anyone had time to watch it.) So, my dad suggested this. The idea is to make a new channel and make all of my videos just me reading out loud from Harry Potter. Like, all the way through the series. That way, if someone can't read (like my 5 year old cousin) then they can still enjoy the amazingness of HP. It's also to celebrate my love of canon. :) I'm going to read them with lots of expression and stuff so it won't be boring. Let me know if you think you would watch that or not. Thanks!
Ok, love you guys, and I promise I'll be on time next week. Bye!
-Nicole

0 comments: