BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Katie is Half-Alive.

Literally. I cannot focus on anything right now, I am so overwhelmingly exhausted.

Now, I've changed my mind. I told you guys I wasn't going to be vlogging and blogging for a while, same silly excuses (Grades, Theatre, SLEEP, NaNoWriMo, ect.) and the fact that, while I have time to at least make a blog post, I always feel bad if I have nothing to say and don't like to post.

BUT.

I actually do have something really important to say today. It's short, but I really wanted to tell you all.

Today, feeling weird and bored and kinda emotional, I went back through all of our chats and loaded all the messages as far back. I reread all of our RP chats, and laughed all over again at how strange we are. XD Then I actually loaded up our old Infinitus chat, and I saved the whole thing onto a word doccument. I thought I would let you know:

While the chat was created on Wednesday January 6th, 2010, I was not even put in the chat until around April or May (I believe) and Skype is not even capable of loading messages from all the way back then. it DID go back to July 19, 2010. The day after everyone was home from Infinitus.

In that timeframe, from the day AFTER Infinitus to September 28th, 2010, we have written a total of 2,145 pages in a word doccument, making around 555,921 words.

that's a lot, guys. Within those 500,00+ words, we have become SO close, everyone, so much more close than before Infinitus. I can hardly believe how close we've gotten. It's really insane. Looking through this chat, beginning to read these old conversations, it's making me see how things really changed within those months, we've just become so comfortable with each other (mabye TOO comfortable sometimes XD) and I've never been so close to anyone before.

Well, that was just a bit of memories there, thought I would let you all know. I love you all a lot, and I can't promise a vlog but I'll definatly try to think of things to talk about next Wednesday!

-Katie.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I love you so much, Katie. You guys are my best friends and I feel more comfortable around you all than anybody (who else can we talk about LITERALLY everything from periods to bitches with?). You guys are the best things that have happened to me, not meaning to be cheesy. YOU'RE ALL AMAZING, OKAY? Much love from moi. <3

Nicole said...

So, I have a word document of a lot of the stuff before Infinitus. I think combined, we might have everything. :)
Guys, 555,921 words is like 11 nanowrimos. :O

Erika said...

Katie, I love you. And I love everyone else too. It really is amazing that a bunch of Harry Potter nerds like us from all over North America have been brought together by one simple event (Infinitus, obviously), so amazing that other people may not believe in the depth of the affection we feel for each other. I for one seriously do consider you guys among my best friends, and it saddens me that we don't get to see each other that often. But in a way, that almost makes our relationship more special--the fact that we can still feel so comfortable and close to each other after only having met in person for one four-day period. It's amazing to me, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have you all. That was long, and cheesy, but it was from the heart. <3