BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD.

So I was really severly stressing about my math grade and today I found out it went from a C to an A because I GOT 100% ON MY MID TERM! 100% is that even freaking possible. Like what even yo? What even!!!!1 AHHHHH! So just thought I'd let the internet know. EEEEEEP! so i ditched my parody after the sad truth hit me that pop songs are too high and nasally for me to sing so I tackled the random project of a music video for the song Black Sheep by Metric featured as TCAD (the clash at demonhead)'s song in the movie Scott Pilgrim verses the World. So that video is on youtube. right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEX-ZOsDuDo So check it out, comment, and subscribe to our youtube if you haven't already.

OMG I FREAKING 100%!!! WHAT EVEN!!!!

Also i am going to try to find my camera and update my deviant art page which can be found at http://lunalovingly.deviantart.com/ so check it out!

I AM JUST SO HAPPAY AND EXCITED! THIS IS THE BEST START OF A WEEK I HAVE HAD IN A REALLY REALLY LONMG LONG TIME! HERE'S TO THE WEEK, MONTH, YEAR, AND LIFE STAYING THAT WAY FOR ME AND EVERYONE ON, READING, FOLLOWING, OR LOVING THIS BLOG! HAVE A GREAT DAY WORLD (EVEN THE HOBOS AND OLD PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE; GET A FRESH PENNY AND HAVE A GOOD REMAINING LIFE OF FIVE MINUTES)!!!!

0 comments: