BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Countdown to Leaky Con

WELCOME TO MUGGLETEEN

This is MuggleTeen, the first blog of it's kind, run by seven teenagers, about their love for Harry Potter. This supermegafoxyawesomehot blog is wizrock-tastic and full of the ramblings and rantings of me Megan (who is amazing and likes to make fun of Rob even though deep down somewhere he is a good person that she loves), Kate (the person who never posts), Annie (the Doctor lover...well, we all are, but...),Alyssa (who needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one xD), Katie (who also felt she needed a better parenthesis explanation, so she made one. I am not just 'a person!'), Sam (the anime lover and spider person who should maybe post now, yeah? is Thursday alright? -.-) , and Nicole (who has taken Sam's Spot on Friday and pushed Sam to thursday!) We're all members of the HPEF forums but that doesn't really matter now XD We are extremely excited to share our Potter-ness with the world and we will have many, many posts soon. So, until then, keep on Wizard Rockin'!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

WOAH HEY Y'ALL

I am posting i am posting lalalalalalalalala POSTING!!!! So I am kind of obsessed with watching videos on youtube that are music videos for stuff I love but haven't seen the videos for. so www.youtube.com/jasonmunday and www.youtube.com/lukeconard and www.youtube.com/devilishlypure and www.youtube.com/muggleteen are my obsessions (for our Lumos Flies video :D) Oh and it has given me INSPIRATION!!!! TO WRITE A WROCK SONG! A PARODY OF A STUPID POP SONG FROM LIKE...2009 OR 2010 OR SOMETHING! Anyway I hopefully will have it on www.youtube.com/muggleteen sometime this week but until then it is top secret hush hush ness. (like I am not saying what it is a parody of or POV or ANYTHING!) So muahahahahahahahaha [watches I love You by ALL CAPS] Zombies less than three ftw!!!!! Oh so nano was a long time ago but I thought I'd say that although I didn't "win" or finish the story was finished and if any of y'all want to read my novella that came out of the month of November contact me in comments, on skype, email or whatevers! :D

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I am going to try to at least blog if I can't vlog sometimes. I will try to do both every week but I can't vlog today. I never have time for breathing and sleeping anymore (I am filming an MTV pilot with Katie as an extra, working tech for a musical, studying for stupid mid-terms, writing a wrock song, waiting for information on The Warlock's Hairy Heart [the opera Lena Gabrielle (of final battle and butterbeer experience) has cast me in], waiting for Final Battle 2011 information [which btw orcestra auditions are happening] balencing social irl and skype lives, handling Katie and my family and all this stuff I could say more but I don't have time). so if anyone wants to read about Warlock's Hairheart or final battle you can go to www.lenagabrielle.com which should have a link to final battle's website but if not google it or whatever.

Anywho I have to go and...oh bonding movie time with my mom....well at least that will be semi-relaxing-ish. I love you all. I too want MuggleTeen to come back (we have been alive for over a year now I belive) and grow stronger as LeakCon approaches. Leaky is THIS YEAR Y'ALL! I will see y'all THIS year!!!!!! ~Megan Lilyflower Lovegood

0 comments: